To practice, you will require an access scratch card.
The scratch cards are sold for 500 excluding bank commission at this designated banks;
- UBA Plc.
- Fidelity Bank.
- First Bank.
- Access Bank.
The More you practice the more your chances of excelling in the exam.
Steps for student to practice for the Post-UTME exam:
1. Buy the scratch card from the approved banks.
2. Log on to www.unn.edu.ng
3. Scroll down the page and click on Post-UTME CBT Practice
log on directly to the portal via this link:to http://unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng/
4. Log on with your Jamb Registration Number and Scratch Card pin.
5. Click Submit
6. Select your course of study.
7. Enter the subjects’ you registered during the JAMB exam.
8. Click Start.
9. Print out the page containing your token (The number that gives you access to practice for this exam) To begin the practice for the exam:
10. Go back to Step 3 above.
11. Enter your registration number
12. Enter your token number (Given)
13. Click start exam.
14. Begin Practice exam.
15. Submit when done.
16. See Result.
17. Log out from the system. Note.
- Each card gives you access to practice on the site twice (2 times).
- You will need to have your JAMB Registration number handy for this practice.
- Keep your card details safe.
- Print your generated token page and keep it safe.
Note: this is not Post-UTME Screening, it is just for you to practice and get acquainted or familiar with it. However, keep your card details safe in case you need it later.